Photographs

Click on any photograph to enlarge it.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Southwest Photo Tour

Each Fall I like to do a week or two photo trip in what I call my backyard- Northern Arizona, Southern Utah, Southwest Colorado and Northern New Mexico. I sure you could spend a lifetime photographing in these states and not come close to seeing all that is there but it is fun to try. In September I will again join up with Don Messic, who runs great workshops in his studio in Santa Fe, to tour the area with a photographic group.
This summer as I have done for several years I am spending my summer in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado, yes, it is too hot in Arizona for anything there to be photogenic. The Colorado portion of this tour will go through my summer home at a time when the Aspen should be at peak color. We plan to do a couple 4WD trails with lots of Aspens and mining ruins. The schedule should allow time for a optional trip on the steam train from Silverton to Durango through the Animas Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment