Photographs

Click on any photograph to enlarge it.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

To Chandler in the RV-6




This RV-6 is the last plane we built. Hard to believe it was 28 years ago. Reese was my partner in business and on the plane and later I sold my share to him. Since then he has upgraded the panel which also included auto pilot. I thought having a radio was a big deal when we built it as I was used to flying with just the Rand McNally Atlas for navigation, including to the EAA convention in Wisconsin and back.

When he was flying to Chandler on Sunday I jumped at the chance to fly along and see the new panel in action.

Lake Havasu City

London Bridge, Lake Havasu City
190 GS, Ground Speed, with headwind

Havasu Palms, Down Lake




Agriculture in the Desert




Chandler Airport


Sister ship, Chandler Airport

Home Again

Lake Havasu Airport

One hour down, one hour back. The drive would have been 4-5 hours each way, if the traffic was light.

No comments:

Post a Comment